-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of George Barsan
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 6:01 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: System hangs with Sync Search Database

Hi!

Sometimes it takes very long to generate the Sync Search Database and the
Admin tool seems froozen - that depends on the number of forms & workflow
elements you have on your server. I assume that the server was still
processing the request and you've been able to log in again as soon as it
was finished.

George