Hi, Folks:

I've been working with tech support on an ARImport issue I reported back
in May.  I originally reported the issue on AR Import 6.3 P12 while
importing CSV files.

The Define Fallback mapping does not work for core fields.  They've
acknowledged that it should and have since bugged it as SW00244816.
This behavior unfortunately occurs on:
ARImport 6.3 P12, P13, P15, P17, P18; and 7.0, 7.0 P1.  They're pretty
sure that it will still occur on whatever the latest 7.0 import tool is
out there, because the fix hasn't been pushed yet.

Bittersweet news:
Fixed on a special support patch built after P18 was released.  However,
this new support patch obliterates CSV files.

My dilemma:
The latest special import tool patch ARImport 6.3 P19 recognizes and
uses fallback mapping.  But, is completely useless to perform an actual
import of CSV files.
ARImport 7.0 P1 successfully imported the same CSV file (properly), but
still contains the fallback mapping bug.

QUESTION:
Does anyone remember the last 6.3 patch where Fallback mapping worked on
core fields, especially when importing CSV files?

Signed,
So frustrated, that I had to manually add values to several rows of the
file and then import it with 7.0 P1.

Admin Tool 6.3 P19
ARImport    6.3 P19
WinXP Pro

ARS 6.3 P11 server

ESM Mission: "To provide the most accurate, timely, and actionable
information to our customers
so that they can effectively support the Mary Kay IST environment".