Has patch 19 been pulled? I only see P11 - 18 available available for
download for version 6.3.

Kind regards,

Michiel

On 10/29/06, Michiel Beijen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Michelle,

Why do CSV files not work on patch 19? I guess there must be a reason,
will try tomorrow myself.
Next question, can't you import your CSV file as filetype "ASCII" with
',' as a separator?

--
Michiel