Hi All,

Our Dev Server Config:-

Single Server running App and db, Win 2000 SP4, SQL 2000 SP4, AR 6.3
Patch 18.

Question 1:- When running an ARSignal or reload, the server takes about
a day to populate the group_cache table. All during this time we get the
ARERR 92 Timeout but is usually accepted by the server. I have been
trying to find out why but no answers yet. I am hoping that someone else
has experienced the same thing and been able to resolve it.

Question 2 - What I have also come across in various AR documentation is
to check the server_cache table and confirm that the server ID and name
is populated. This was not, so I manually set it. The documentation does
mention that the server name should be the same one as in the config
file. How does the server_cache table normally get populated and is it
critical that it does as I have just done the same check on our
production server and the table is blank too?

Regards,

Basil Webster

Remedy Developer

Siemens Business Services (Pty) Ltd