Yes that will work but some of the tickets are generated from the helpdesk
people.  So the helpdesk person is the submitter and the logon* is just a
requestor with read only.

John Atherly
American Power Conversion
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
401-789-5735 Ext. 2120
1-800-788-2208 Ext. 2120

             patrick zandi
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by: "Action          arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
             Request System                                             cc
             discussion
             list(ARSList)"                                        Subject
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Re: Question on license

             11/30/2006 09:59
             AM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    RG

** Whoops.. did not even see michelle's answer.. Scarry..