  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rob Backstrom
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 4:08 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Importing data from and Active Directory

**

Hi,

Has anyone ever imported data from an Active Directory into the CMDB?  We
have 6 fields in the AD that store computer system information and we want
to get this data into the CMDB.  We have setup LDAP against the AD but I
have never tried or even thought about importing data stored in the AD to
Remedy.

Currently running ITSM 7.0.1 and CMDB 2.0.1.

Thanks,

Rob

it___