From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 5:07 PM
Subject: Importing data from and Active Directory

**
Hi,

Has anyone ever imported data from an Active Directory into the CMDB?  We have
6 fields in the AD that store computer system information and we want to get
this data into the CMDB.  We have setup LDAP against the AD but I have never
tried or even thought about importing data stored in the AD to Remedy.

Currently running ITSM 7.0.1 and CMDB 2.0.1.

Thanks,

Rob