Well, not exactly what you think.
FTS was no longer supported in versions 6.01 / 6.3 -- so support does not
matter.. FTS support was for Previous Versions of FTS.

FTS was redesigned with a Different Vendor // HummingBird.. Soooo.. with the
GAP and now it is in use with ARS 7.0.
Does not mean you get licenses. or does it ? Well Kinda..
Well give you licenses for 1 year.. and this coming OCT  you will have to
Purchance / and support this NEW product.
OH, and this is the similar Deal with approval server -- it was free in ARS
6.01 and ARS 6.3 and for 1 year with ARS 7.0 .. Then ...
after all you applications are linked into the approval server.. ... Wham..
Here is the Bill .. Have a Nice Day !!

Well I might be off a little.. But this is what I understand of the BMC deal
they have lined up for ya..
(I need to take a shower now... I feel as if I just came from a car lot, and
I had lunch with the salesmen)

have fun.