> and this coming OCT  you will have to Purchance / and support this NEW
product.

As per the FAQ in the Statement of Direction for FTS:
Customers that maintained their support until at least March 31, 2005
that wish to bring the replacement FTS solution back on to their support
contract customers may contact BMC support and move the replacement BMC
Remedy AR FTS product back onto their existing support contract at no
cost. This program will be discontinued on March 1, 2007.

See:  http://www.bmc.com/products/documents/68/65/66865/66865.pdf for
more information.

Thanks,

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Service Management Business Unit
BMC Software, Inc.