ok, .. Fine.. I won't argue..
Have a Great day..

On 12/12/06, John Cortes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

WE stayed on version 5.0 partly because of FTS. We are still running
version 5.0.1 in Production. We were charged for and paid for FTS on our
maintenance contract. I do have a copy of last years contract with the
line for FTS on it.

So this should be a no brainer. We are upgrading from Version 5.0.1 to
7.0.1 and need the new FTS license key.

We're all paid up so should not be a problem.

Now going from SLA to SLM may be a different story because the app is
totally different and it may have different pricing.

J. Frank Cortes

--
J. Frank Cortes
Technology & Planning