I recently had to do some research involving exportable cryptography and that
lead me to this page which to put bluntly was like finding a diamond in the
ruff.

http://www.efc.ca/pages/doc/crypto-export.html

This page specifically goes over export restrictions from a Canadian standpoint
(since I am located in Canada this was exactly what I was looking for).  It
breaks down country by country the restrictions and how they apply to exports.

For US based exports of cryptography, see points 4 and 5 where it talks
explicitly about exporting from the US and what kind of restrictions and paper
work needs to be filed.

Just food for thought really for those interested in the subject.

Cheers,

----
Curtis Gallant