Hi,

The API version is not really an issue. There are no new data types in 8.1.2,
so there is no issue.

These are some differences:
1. RRR|Chive does not need a starting date, it will compare the modify date on
all records very efficiently, and move the delta only
2. RRR|Chive only uses the Request ID as key
3. RRR|Chive can delete records that has been deleted in the source
4. RRR|Chive can overwrite records that has been updated manually in the
target server, and for example revert changes made during a test session

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):