Hi,

CentOS and RHEL are supposed to be the exact same thing. I have no real
experience to speak of with SUSE, but it is not the same as RHEL.

The main problem will probably be to get the installer to accept the
environment, and not actually running the AR Server...

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):