We are planning to install Remedy 9 on our new servers and then move the data
from our earlier Remedy 7.1 ver.

I have 3 queries here :

1. If we install remedy ver 9 on new server, and then with the help of def
files we can move all customizations to remedy 9 (we just have AR system and
for Remedy 9 also we need only AR system). Is it fine or there might be any
issues with it ?

2. Can we install User tool of 7.6.04 ver (or earlier ver may be) on the same
server where we will be installing Remedy 9.
I know BMC does not support BMC user tool from 8.1 onwards but we did install
user tool of 7.6.04 on machine where we installed Remed y8.1 and it worked fine
at that time.

3. Which ver (9 or 8.1.02 or 8.1) is better for our case where we just need AR
system only.
We will be doing fresh installation of new Remedy ver and then will move data
from 7.1 to this new machine.
Only must requirement is to have user tool

Please update  if anyone has any idea about it.

Thanks,
Anup