Hi Misi,

Thanks a lot for explaining this , Now I got it.
Also I just need to understand one more point :

Can we use RRR|Chive tool to migrate remedy def files also or it's only to
migrate the data.
If not then we need to use BCPU utility to convert OOB objects to overlays
first and then migrate to new environment .
Or we need to manually do some stuff as you mentioned earlier.
For eg. we have modified User form on 7.1, so do we need to modify user
form on remedy9 manually or After converting 7.1 User form through
BCPU utility will take care of that. ?

Thanks,
Anup