Hi,

I presume that you do not have a lot of changes in User/Group. Maybe the
simples way is to add the changes manually after installation.

I have a utility called RRR|DefFieldDiff that is designed to find Data
differences between forms. These differences are what you really need to add
again.

Importing def-files can be done via DevStudio. I have a utility called
RRR|ImportDef that is designed to do this also. The good thing with
RRR|ImportDef is that it gives you better logging to make sure you understand
which error message belongs to which object.

BPCU is not a utility to import def files, but a utility to compare your
customized system to the BMC original and convert the appropriate stuff to
Overlays/Custom. In your case where you have mostly custom, it might be easier
to do this manually.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):