Thanks. I’ll explore what I can do with AI to manipulate the email, since the
list would be in the original email.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Roger Justice
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 9:20 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Create change request from SCCM script

**
It is a two step procedure that you should be able to do with AI. First create
the Change then have the AI process query the file with the list of CIs to
create the Change association records by validating the CI exist in the CMDB
and pulling the field value, I think it is the recon ID to create the
association records.