We do need to keep it separate, just because we script our applications,
and we don't want users to have to worry about changing servers, odd home
page behavior, etc.

Most specifically, when I launch the 6.3 User Tool, I want to display a
distinct server list, and when I launch 7 UT, I want to see a separate
server list.  Possible?