My responses.. and I would be interested in hearing about sponsorship
options Dan.
Why are you more active here? It's easy. It's email. It's simple. I have
logins and apps for a billion other things that are mission critical in my
life. I can't say that BMC Communities is one of them. ARSlist is tied into
my email and I can (and do) mostly respond from my phone... except for this
one!

What makes the ARSlist different\unique\special versus Communities. -
Keeping it simple. Got a question, ask it, get a bunch of answers related..
or loosely related to what you asked.. and get it quickly. I also don't get
distracted by badges, points, other "activities" that I need to address in
Communities.

Do you miss the ARSlist Awards and sessions or see this list as a commodity
now and just want to use it. - I miss the awards and sessions. I think the
WWRUG team did a good job at trimming a lot of the marketing crap from the
session content. The awards were just goofy as hell and a good time. I'd
rather spend 60 minutes hearing about that then learning about how circuits
are going to take over the world and oil becomes unnecessary and  somehow
that is supposed to get me excited about BMC.

Hope you appreciate the candor. Thanks!

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 12:52 PM, Daniel <daniel.bl...@danielbloom.ca>
wrote:

> **
>
> I know many of us go to both, I am especially interested in those that are
> here and not on communities or more active her.
>

> Why are you more active here?
>

> What makes the ARSlist different\unique\special versus Communities.
>

> Do you miss the ARSlist Awards and sessions or see this list as a
> commodity now and just want to use it.
>

> Yes there is a purpose and an end goal here.
>

> If there is a company interested in sponsoring the ARSlist in it’s current
> form, and\or having a partnership with WWRUG, I would be happy to hear from
> you.
>

> Cheers Dan
>
> Creator of the ARSlist

*Tauf Chowdhury*