From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Daniel
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 12:52 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG<mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: EXTERNAL: What is it about the ARSlist that keeps you here rather than
Communities

**
I know many of us go to both, I am especially interested in those that are here
and not on communities or more active her.

Why are you more active here?

What makes the ARSlist different\unique\special versus Communities.

Do you miss the ARSlist Awards and sessions or see this list as a commodity now
and just want to use it.

Yes there is a purpose and an end goal here.

If there is a company interested in sponsoring the ARSlist in it's current
form, and\or having a partnership with WWRUG, I would be happy to hear from you.

Cheers Dan
Creator of the ARSlist