I use list because "it is in email format"
Why: because I can search gmail anytime without an account login, it is easy in
Google and BMC cannot remove the information.
I can use from my iPhone
I am not dependent on another company just google. When BMC is down Google is
up?
And last ; I am as 90% of all Americans -- resistant to change.

Sent from my iPhone