From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jithin T.R
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2015 4:00 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Scheduled Report is not running in BMC remedy 8.1

**
Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your time.

I have issue with Scheduled web report.

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for your time on this.

However, we are not getting any error while running this report manually  and
it occurs only for scheduled report.

Today some users received an error through email as below.

org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.doRun(RunAndRenderTask.java:199)
org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.run(RunAndRenderTask.java:75)
com.bmc.arsys.plugins.report.RunReport.executeReport(Unknown Source)
com.bmc.arsys.plugins.report.RunReport.runReport(Unknown Source)
com.bmc.arsys.plugins.report.PublishReport$1.run(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Thanks & Regards,
Jithin

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 8:55 PM, Ravindrakumar Rodge