I'm seeing an issue with web reports and hoping someone has encountered this
before.  AR System reports are fine but the Web reports give the following
error:

[cid:image002.png@01D10D6B.AF25B200]

BMC suggested that we've updated Java on the midtier servers but haven't.  JDK
is version 1.7.  I've sent them logs so now I wait.  Any suggestions as to
where to look.

Thank you,

TERRI LOCKWOOD * SENIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR * SunGard *  AvantGard *
701 San Marco Blvd, Suite 1100 *  Jacksonville, FL 32207
Office +1 (904) 281-8069 * Cell +1 (904) 627-8651 *
teresa.lockw...@sungard.com<mailto:teresa.lockw...@sungard.com>

[ASDEmailFooter]<URL%20https:/support.sungard.com/avantgard>

P Think before you print

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.