I was thinking the same thing. This is a dangerous precedent. Just as
people are finally accepting WUT is dead it gets some new life (not that I
am going to complain).

Although thinking about it a little more... there are a number of tools
that BMC doesn't officially support but do maintain. Looks like WUT might
fall into this class now?