Cutting support for the WUT was simply not the right move. Look at a company
like Cherwell that supports a fat client. They freely admit that there are some
features such as dashboards and stuff that are only available to the web
client. However, there are some functions that are just simply easier to do
within a fat client than trying to funnel your user base into a web client. Not
to mention that the web client was awful and the software was not truly written
to be fully consumed via the web client only... Even with v9, there are some
functions that are just clunky via the web and would be much easier using a fat
client.
Not sure why companies in general take a stubborn stance on things sometimes.
On a lighter note, happy holidays people!

Sent from my iPhone