From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Warren R. Baltimore II
Sent: 21 January 2016 1:15 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Email Service is non functioning after upgrade to 9.0.01

**
Thanks for the replies everyone!  Sorry I didn't get back sooner.
I spent quite a long time on the phone yesterday with Dolly from BMC.  What we
discovered was that while my email servers were coming up, the primary was not
moving into an Active State, instead they were all in a Waiting state.
We manually moved them to Active, and the primary one started functioning.
We then made a change to the server and restarted the service, and it went back
to waiting.  Dolly has my log files and is working with Engineering to find out
what the cause might be.  In the meantime, I know now what is wrong and can
take some easy steps to ensure it stays up and running until we find out how to
fix the issue.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 12:36 AM, Walunjkar, Parshuram