This topic was recently discussed on communities

https://communities.bmc.com/message/583802#583802

They obviously 'know' that the duplicates exist...which aren't actually
duplicates of course (different overlay) value....but yes...it's somewhat
surprising that this is affecting their own workflow....the thing that's
not surprising is that they didn't catch it....because they obviously don't
create overlays of their own workflow :)