From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Marc Burick
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2016 12:21 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 7.6.4 - Active Link Qualification

** Claire.
Is the error message firing on an Else Action? If so, then only one of the
qualifications needs to be false for the message to appear.

Marc

From:        "Sanford, Claire"
<claire.sanf...@memorialhermann.org<mailto:claire.sanf...@memorialhermann.org>>
To:        arslist@ARSLIST.ORG<mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>,
Date:        03/03/2016 12:57 PM
Subject:        ARS 7.6.4 - Active Link Qualification
Sent by:        "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG<mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>>
________________________________

Stupid Rookie Question Time.

I have an active link that fires on Modify.

The qualification is:

('Product Name' = $NULL$) AND ('Status' = "Completed")

Or

('Status' = "Completed") AND ('Product Name' = $NULL$)

Send an error message so that the product name will get filled in.

The error comes up even after the product name has been filled in.  It did not
matter which way I set my qualification.  I have done this kind of AL many
times and never had this kind of problem...

Any suggestions?

ITSM 7.6.04 SP3
ARS 7.6.04 SP5
Oracle 11.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production