Hello Listers,

This may seem pretty straightforward, but I've never done it before. Our
systems people are dropping a CSV file (could be a plain text file) onto
our Remedy server. What we need to do is read this file automatically (on a
scheduled basis) into the People form of our ITSM 7 suite.

What would be the easiest way to go about doing this? Would a vendor form +
and escalation suffice? Or would we need to write some sort of script to
import the data into Remedy?

Any and all advice and comments are welcome.  Thanks in advance, and Happy
Holidays!

-Jake Taylor
NewYork-Presbyterian
New York, NY