I hope you are aware about floating license known issues in 9.x versions so
that will answer your questions of license.

For cpu utilization check if there is any integration with ws or any heavy
operation is being carried out by remedy.

You can now collect heap dump and thread dump using jvisualvm tool.

Regards,
Ravindrakumar