If you are running a version older than 9.x there was an issue with Https and
self signed certs.

________________________________
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] on
behalf of BradRemedy [bradrem...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 9:17 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Virtual Agent + IIS and HTTPS

**
Hi

Need some urgent help please.

Has anyone been successful in getting Virtual agent to work with HTTPS ?

Our mid tier server is running IIS and Apache (standard configuration) with a
SSL cert binded to HTTPS. We have installed Virtual Agent and specified HTTPS
as the protocol with port 443. The installation completed with no errors
however, when we try to access Virtual agent, we get a error message.

For testing, I am using the URL we are using is "https://<website>/eschat/?"

I would assume that Virtual agent would share the configuration of IIS (Mid
tier config) however it doesn't appear so.

The mid tier pages are all working great.

really interested if anyone has gotten this working or for any advice.

Thanks in advance.
Brad