I am in the need of creating/gathering some performance metrics (time spent from assignment to resolution) for a support group. I was wondering how you might do this. I think I could use the Assigned and Resolved time and take a difference of those field values, or possibly look at the Status History values of Assigned and Resolved as well. What does everyone else do? Bye the way I would rather use something that is already there instead creating some custom counter to keep track of this, though that is an option. I am using Helpdesk 6.0.

Thanks

Kyle

ARS 6.3
HD 6.0