Hello Team,

Greetings!
I am working on Multi-tenant environment with version  8.1.SP02

I am experiencing delay in populating the menu Prodcat Tier1 in Incident under
Categorization tab.
I checked with Admin and non Admin users and I found issue with only one
Company. All users from that Company are affected and experiencing delay of min
20 seconds to popup the prodcat tier1 values in incident form while raising new
incident.

I checked for logs and found the difference of query for working and
non-working users and found that for non working user query is bigger than
working user.

This issue is for only one Company users. Though user is Admin user , he is
experiencing latency issue to populate the Prodcat tier1 menu.

Guys , any one has any soluton or suggestion to get ride of this issue.

Your suggestions will be more valuable.

Thanks

Nilesh Janjire