From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG> on
behalf of Tauf Chowdhury <taufc...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2017 8:22 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Latency Observed while selecting Prod Categorization Tier 1 in INC
form

How many Tier 1 prod cats does that company have? Have you checked the timings
using API+SQL logs?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 5, 2017, at 2:53 AM, Nilesh Uddhavrao Janjire <nil.janj...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hello Team,
>
> Greetings!
> I am working on Multi-tenant environment with version  8.1.SP02
>
> I am experiencing delay in populating the menu Prodcat Tier1 in Incident
> under Categorization tab.
> I checked with Admin and non Admin users and I found issue with only one
> Company. All users from that Company are affected and experiencing delay of
> min 20 seconds to popup the prodcat tier1 values in incident form while
> raising new incident.
>
> I checked for logs and found the difference of query for working and
> non-working users and found that for non working user query is bigger than
> working user.
>
> This issue is for only one Company users. Though user is Admin user , he is
> experiencing latency issue to populate the Prodcat tier1 menu.
>
> Guys , any one has any soluton or suggestion to get ride of this issue.
>
> Your suggestions will be more valuable.
>
> Thanks
>
> Nilesh Janjire

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail and its attachments
contain confidential information belonging to the sender, which is legally
privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or action in reliance upon the contents of
the information transmitted is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
information in error, please delete it immediately.