From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tales - Grupos
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2017 7:19 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BMC Engage

**

This seems to be true as I found here:
https://communities.bmc.com/thread/159503

"...But essentially,  we are changing it up to a more flexible, innovative
and approachable format for our customers.  In 2017,  we'll be hosting MORE
locally based,  one day FREE events (think mini Engage) and they will be
called BMC Exchange. We already host BMC Exchanges outside North America and
have for many years.  They're widely successful!  We understand and have
heard from our customers that being away from the office for a week, the
conference fee and the T&E expense to come to LV is a lot.  So more exciting
information to in Jan and thank you for you patience as we work on the
details/schedule..."

I mean - even Sevicenow is having a conference....http://
<http://knowledge.servicenow.com/> knowledge.servicenow.com/