People from outside the US would most likely not come to a 1 day-event !!!

Kaïs.

On 07/02/2017 13:25, Joe D'Souza wrote:
**

I haven’t been to an ENGAGE yet so can’t comment on it but yes the WWWRUG were definitely worth it for a lot of reasons if you could afford the cost and expense associated to making to one..

So where would these “exchanges” be held at?

Joe

*From:*Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] *On Behalf Of *Tales - Grupos
*Sent:* Tuesday, February 07, 2017 7:19 AM
*To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Subject:* Re: BMC Engage

**

This seems to be true as I found here: *https://communities.bmc.com/thread/159503*

"...But essentially, we are changing it up to a more flexible, innovative and approachable format for our customers. In 2017, we'll be hosting MORE locally based, one day FREE events (think mini Engage) and they will be called BMC Exchange. We already host BMC Exchanges outside North America and have for many years. They're widely successful! We understand and have heard from our customers that being away from the office for a week, the conference fee and the T&E expense to come to LV is a lot. So more exciting information to in Jan and thank you for you patience as we work on the details/schedule..."

I mean - even Sevicenow is having a conference....http://knowledge.servicenow.com/ <http://knowledge.servicenow.com/>