From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of LJ LongWing
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 10:15 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BMC Remedy and Slack Integration

**
When you say 'send send information to Slack', do you mean you want Remedy to
initiate the call to slack and push the information, or are you (as I suspect)
talking about Slack being able to pull information from Remedy, and Slack's
ability to push information INTO Remedy.....

What sort of integration technologies does slack support...if you tell me Rest
is one of them, then I think you are in luck :)

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 8:57 AM, Arner, Todd