If I understand your situation, you have a Remedy server on Windows, from
which you want to call a batch file, and that batch file calls another
script on a remote Unix server.  Your batch file works (successfully runs
the remote Unix script) when executed manually.  And you are having trouble
getting Remedy to call the batch file?

Are you using a "Run Process" action in your filter, or is it a "Set
Fields" action?  Some of the other responses have referenced the $PROCESS$
keyword, which would be used in a "Set Fields" action, but not in a "Run
Process" action.

I notice your batch file is located in C:\Users\An***\Desktop.  Does your
Remedy server have access to that file location?  (also keep in mind that
if the path to your script has any spaces, it should be double quoted).

-Thad