From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG> on
behalf of Abhi$hek <abhi.masc...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 1:16 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How to call a .sh script located in remote unix box from the
remedy server 8.1 on windows using the FILTER Run Process command?

**
I am using filter run process and path is accessible from windows.

On 16-Oct-2017 9:12 PM, "Thad Esser"
<thad.es...@gmail.com<mailto:thad.es...@gmail.com>> wrote:
**
If I understand your situation, you have a Remedy server on Windows, from which
you want to call a batch file, and that batch file calls another script on a
remote Unix server.  Your batch file works (successfully runs the remote Unix
script) when executed manually.  And you are having trouble getting Remedy to
call the batch file?

Are you using a "Run Process" action in your filter, or is it a "Set Fields"
action?  Some of the other responses have referenced the $PROCESS$ keyword,
which would be used in a "Set Fields" action, but not in a "Run Process" action.

I notice your batch file is located in C:\Users\An***\Desktop.  Does your
Remedy server have access to that file location?  (also keep in mind that if
the path to your script has any spaces, it should be double quoted).

-Thad

On Sat, Oct 14, 2017 at 11:42 PM, Abhishek Anand