Can you please update with the complete command which can be used in filter
run process so that can be tested.

On 16-Oct-2017 9:31 PM, "Murnane, Phil" <phil.murn...@windward.com> wrote:

**

Hi Abishek,

To echo an earlier commenter, I'd try removing the double-quotes from
around $Request ID$ because when ARServer writes the output it will
substitute a ticket number for the token ($Request ID$), and ticket numbers
usually do not contain spaces, so no double-quotes are normally required.

Also, turn on filter logging to see the exact command being generated --
perhaps this will shed light on the problem.

Also, append " 1> output.msg 2>&1" to the command to redirect std out and
err out to a text file and inspect the contents of the resulting text file
(see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/110930/redirecting-
error-messages-from-command-prompt-stderr-stdout) to see if any clue is
given.

HTH,

--Phil