Using RRR|Chive was my favorite way before LJ built his tool (I was his
guinea pig, I mean tester). Both are great ways to delete records and can
do it way faster than Escalations and a bit more safely than directly in
SQL.

This conversation in the BMC Communities we talked about some of the
specifics of using RRR|Chive to dump records:
https://communities.bmc.com/message/615453.

In my case I didn't want any archive copy so the least amount of data
written to disk (especially attachments) the faster the whole process could
go.

Jason