From: ARSList [mailto:arslist-boun...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Nicosia, Ryan J
CTR USSOCOM SOCOM J631
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2018 10:11 AM
To: ARSList <arslist@arslist.org>
Subject: RE: [Non-DoD Source] Difference in license usage according to BMC
License Audit and User Log

Thomas,

It is a known issue and Doug Mueller (BMC) even acknowledged it is a problem
with how the consoles are causing license consumption even though a user isn't
in that console.  For example, we found a number of users who were consuming
asset licenses having never even logged into the asset management console.
We utilized the user tool from RRR a year ago to validate and pose the question
to BMC.  Last I heard, it was fixed in 9.1.03

Ryan