Trying again with SQL log removed so it will let me post…..

From: Mueller, Doug
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 9:28 PM
To: 'Thomas Miskiewicz' <tmisk...@gmail.com>; ARSList <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: RE: What is locking my account?

Thomas,

If your plugin is trying to login and gets a bad password attempt and that
happens more than X times in a row, the account would then get locked if you
have configured the system to lock a user after X bad password attempts.

So, I am guessing that you have configured the system to lock users out after a
set number of bad password attempts.  This is what is locking out the account.

Then, you have to find out what the plugin is using for the password and why it
is not correct.  Has whatever user is involved changed their password?  If so,
how do you get the new one to the plugin for use?  If not, what has changed
from where the plugin was getting the password to where it is now?  Has the
configuration of the password for the plugin changed?

I don’t know what the session issue is other than maybe a side effect of the
login problem and getting locked out of the system.  First, I would resolve the
password problem and then see if the other remains.

Doug Mueller