We are an ARS 8.1.02 Unix install base.  We have a requirement to enable
incoming email, however the only protocol we can use is MAPI.  Is this possible
and how?

I thought we could install email engine and the 32 bit outlook client on a
separate windows box to meet this requirement.  I thought there was an
installer from Email Engine.  In 8.1.02, the AR Server Installer is just one
installer and you can't select the components.  8.1.00 has a separate Email
Engine installer but I am told by BMC Support that I cant run 8.1.00 Email
Engine against 8.1.02 system.  BMC Support has also sent me instructions on
remotely installing email engine but I think those instructions are for a like
environment (Unix to Unix or Windows to Windows)

I am wondering if anyone has had this requirement before and how they
implemented the solution.

Thanks in advance.