Sad to hear on both fronts.  I enjoyed my time on the list and also enjoyed
the conversations with Doug on the list and outside the list.  He was an
inspiration to me personally and professionally; always the voice of
reason.  Doug, all the best, and I hope you enjoy yourself with whatever
comes next.  To the list, the old timers, time spent here was time well
spent.  I enjoyed the conversations, the banter, and meeting all of you in
person that I was able to meet over the years.  The Remedy/ARS community
was my home for a time and there are a lot of great people I had the
pleasure of getting to know.

Axton