Hi all,

I have a people form containing the (unique indexed) login name of all
employees plus some fields like email address and phone number.

I'm trying to daily import a HR-department supplied CSV-file into my system
containing people informatie like the previously mentioned fields. That
particular file I like to import into my system using arimportcmd version
6.3.0 using the -e option. My login name field is configured to have DBID:
240000005.

Command:
"E:\Program Files\AR System\Admin\arimportcmd.exe" -u <importuser> -p
<importpassword> -x <server> -m CDS -d "E:\Program Files\AR
System\Home\ARCmds" -e 240000005 -D 4 -t 3 -l "E:\Program Files\AR
System\Home\ARCmds\import.log".

What I expect is the import using the 240000005 field as duplicate and
therefore updating existing records, but all I see is the attempt of
creating new records (which fails, since the login name field is unique
indexed).

Can someone assist me on this?

Regards, Patrick Simon