Has anyone ever tried to search the knowledge base on the BMC Remedy support
site (I know, the odds of actually getting something usefull is pretty small
but I tried anyway) and gotten an error message back starting with:

caught exception
blah blah blah

document.body.insertAdjeacentHTML is not a function... AT:
yadda yadda for 8 more lines (!).

I am using Firefox 1.5.0.9 so that may be the issue.

Secondly. When I decided to switch to IE to try again. I was informed by the
site that I was logged in from a different computer.

Doh! I didn't think that would matter but I logged out of Firefox anyway and
tried again.

No Dice. I guess I have to wait for my license to time out.

Interestingly, when I was redirected to the:

ARERR [9084]
User is currently connected from another machine

page, I noticed that it still bore the square Remedy "R" logo and the familiar
green header graphic. Guess BMC forgot about that page.