-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 2:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BMC Remedy Support Site Problems

Hi Scott,

  I have the same issues (exception caught while searching) as you since
I use Firefox 2.0 as my default browser.  You can do most of the mundane
tasks (e.g. looking for documentation, compatibility, policies, etc.) on
Support Central in Firefox, but for some actions (mainly the ones that
go through a programmatic interface like searches, patch download, case
lookup, etc.), you have to be in IE.

  Somewhat good news is that you don't need to wait a whole hour for the
timeout - you can override option after 15 minutes when you open up IE.
I not really sure why they are detecting the browsers as different IP
addresses.  I've reported this issue internally but did not receive any
response.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Service Management Business Unit

BMC Software, Inc.