Dmitry,

An active link likely is only pushing the current record from the
Vendor/View form into the matching regular form.

What I think you want to do is really this.

Move your Escalation logic to a Filter.
Move your Active Link Logic to a "Control Panel".

So this is what I think you could do.

Add a filter (or filters) on the Vendor form that will do the work of
moving the data to the regular form for a specific data row. (This
might be as simple as a single push action, or it might be more
complicated.)

Have your Escalation "signal" the records in the Vendor form (via a
Set Field) action that will cause a Modify of the Vendor/View form
record. That will let the above Modify filter(s) do the work of
pushing the data between the forms.

Then...

So that you can manually start this process from a button you would
add a button somewhere. ( It can be on any form.) That would do a push
action to the Vendor/View form with the same Push Field If
qualification as the Escalation and have it push the value that the
Escalations Set Field action uses. Thus triggering a Modify event of
the Vendor/View form record. That will let the above Modify filter(s)
do the work of pushing the data between the forms.

So if your filter watches a display only field for a value of
"UPDATE-ARS-FORM" to start the work of coping data from the
View/Vendor form to the ARS form. Then the Escalation would set that
field with that value. While the Active link would Push that value to
the field.

I hope that helps. (HTH)

--
Carey Matthew Black