What you do is setup an active link that will do a push to the form causing
a modify of every record.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bezhenar, Dmitry
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 8:04 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Newbie workflow question

Thanks for your explanation Carey.

One thing I don't understand is executing an action on every row in a table
(i.e. view/vendor form).
For example, escalation can set field to a specified value in every row in
the table.
Since I want to do it using a button-click I cannot use escalations here.

Filter does another thing - it is triggered on submitting/modifiing/etc..
But I cannot run it on every row. The row has to be already modified by
something else to trigger a filter.

Kind Regards
Dmitry Bezhenar